A single phone number to connect them all!
The growing usage of VoLTE and VoWi-Fi is calling more and more for an interrelation between the existing fixed/mobile networks and the IMS Core. This will allow subscribers to have just a single phone number that will provide connectivity over different devices in different networks across different technological domains.
Matching ISDN with Internet addresses for a maximum reachability
Opencode’s iENUM (TElephone NUmber Mapping) is a solution that boosts the subscriber reachability by matching the international ISDN E.164 address with Internet addresses (URL or IP address). This approach allows the use of the phone number as a search key in the DNS (Domain Name System) to determine the method for reaching the B-number. Opencode iENUM combines ENUM with DNS services on Opencode iSDP Super Telecom Application Server to provide a solution that also meets commercial/enterprise solution requirements such as private LTE and public safety networks.
iENUM - a pioneer in addressing subscribers’ IMS multimedia services
Opencode iENUM allows the number resolution to be independent of the IMS multimedia services the subscriber is using. A straightforward number resolution solution that simplifies the network architecture and reduced the associated CAPEX and OPEX. Opencode iENUM cuts also short the time-to-market of new IMS services such as Voice and Video over Broadband, IM (Instant Message), RCS (Rich Communication Suite), VoLTE, etc.
Example of integration:
- Complies with IETF standard (RFC 2916, 3953, 6116, 6117)
- Complies with GSMA NG.105 recommendation
- Parses various types of ENUM NAPTR (Name Authority PoinTeR) DNS query formats
- Integrated with Tier 0, Tier 1 or Tier 2 ENUM databases
- MNP lookup over SS7 MAP or Diameter
- Acts as a SIP proxy for mobile originating and terminating VoIP calls
- Enables ENUM-based routing in IMS core network (integrates with S-CSCF)
- Acts as an O-TAS for originating calls and T-TAS for terminating calls
- Flexible CAPEX and OPEX purchase models
- On-premise and in-the-cloud deployment options
- Fully-featured and secure user-friendly web interface
- Business reports and statistics
- Multi-level logging
- Fault handling and SNMP alarming
- Simplex, high-available and geo-redundant configurations