Opencode Systems is a telecommunications solutions provider, dedicated to open systems for All-G and Telco-over-Cloud mobile networks. Our patented and specialized multi-channel converged services core network technology, Network Browser & Studio, is invisible to consumers but underlies many of the mobile services they use.
Built on top of that technology, Opencode iSDP is the market leading Super Telecom Application Server (Super TAS) running hundreds of complex network applications while radically reducing time-to-market, operation costs and data center footprint.
Opencode specialized portfolio addresses key network and cloud domains such as Wireless Emergency Alerts and Cell Broadcast, Location Services, Network Orchestration and Exposure, Data and IoT, Messaging, and more.
70+ mobile operators in more than 60 countries worldwide rely 24/7 on Opencode.
We are looking for highly motivated energetic person for the position of C++ Developer. This challenging position will put you in contact with the most dynamic mobile operators and industry experts.
• Participating in design and development of software products for telecom industry.
• Writing good-quality code and relevant documentation.
• Maintain and enhance existing software.
• Ensuring project delivery on time.
• Working internally with other teams.
• Education in Computer Science and Informatics or related.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Experience in C++ programming.
• Knowledge of OOP.
• Experience with STL and Boost.
• Experience in programming for UNIX/Linux OS.
• Experience in multi-threading and networking.
• Version control systems.
• Shell scripting.
The company offers:
• A good package of salary & bonus system
• Dynamic, enthusiastic work environment.
• Company training
• The opportunity to achieve projects in a market-leading and growing company and participate in the development of world market innovative services.
• Working in international environment of qualified professionals.
Do you want to work with multinational mobile operators & leading industry experts?
If you are interested in this offer, please send your CV (in English).