Opencode Systems Opencode Systems is a telecommunications solutions provider, dedicated to open
systems for All-G and Telco-over-Cloud mobile networks. Our patented and specialized multi-
channel converged services core network technology, Network Browser & Studio, is invisible to
consumers but underlies many of the mobile services they use.
Built on top of that technology, Opencode iSDP is the market leading Super Telecom Application
Server (Super TAS) running hundreds of complex network applications while radically reducing
time-to-market, operation costs and data center footprint.
Opencode specialized portfolio addresses key network and cloud domains such as Wireless
Emergency Alerts and Cell Broadcast, Location Services, Network Orchestration and Exposure, Data
and IoT, Messaging, and more.
70+ mobile operators in more than 60 countries worldwide rely 24/7 on Opencode.
We are looking for an IP and SS7 Integrator.
• Make the necessary integrations with external systems based on TCP/IP, SS7, SIP/RTP protocols
• Plan, conduct and monitor testing to ensure finished integration
• Troubleshoot test failures to determine if the issue is a test, product or integration issue
• Document the integration results
• Develop APIs to different external systems using company’s integration tools
• Experience with standard TCP/IP communication protocols
• Experience with popular databases
• University degree in Telecommunications or Computer Science
• Good knowledge of GSM core network architecture
• Good knowledge of SS7, SIGTRAN protocol stack: MTP, SCCP, TCAP, SCTP, M3UA
• Very good computer skills: Unix/Linux operating systems
• Experience with traffic analyzer software - Wireshark
• Good knowledge of Telecom signaling protocols: SIP, ISUP, MAP, CAMEL, INAP
• Good command of English language
• Understanding of telecom standards and networks
• Knowledge of XML
• Knowledge of testing methodology and tools
• Experience in Unix/Linux
• Experience in core networking in a telecom environment
• Experience in PHP/Perl/Python or other scripting language
• Good knowledge of core network equipment from major vendors - HLR, MSC, GGSN/SGSN, OCS
• End-to-end understanding of services on a telecom network
• An attractive remuneration package with a bonus system for performance.
• Dynamic opportunities for professional and personal growth.
• Working in an international environment of qualified professionals.
• The opportunity to work on projects in a market-leading and growing company and participate in
the development of world-market innovative services.
If you are interested in this offer, please send your CV (in English).