Opencode Systems is a telecommunications solutions provider, dedicated to open systems for All-G and Telco-over-Cloud mobile networks. Our patented and specialized multi-channel converged services core network technology, Network Browser & Studio, is invisible to consumers but underlies many of the mobile services they use.
Built on top of that technology, Opencode iSDP is the market leading Super Telecom Application Server (Super TAS) running hundreds of complex network applications while radically reducing time-to-market, operation costs and data center footprint.
Opencode specialized portfolio addresses key network and cloud domains such as Wireless Emergency Alerts and Cell Broadcast, Location Services, Network Orchestration and Exposure, Data and IoT, Messaging, and more.
70+ mobile operators in more than 60 countries worldwide rely 24/7 on Opencode.
Due to expanding its activities the company is looking for highly motivated energetic person for the position of Quality Assurance Software Engineer
• Analysis of the customer requirements and identification of potential gaps
• Preparation and execution of test books and test cases
• Testing services for correctness based on the specifications agreed with the client
• Checking compliance of the service documentation
• Analysis of clients' reported software bugs and identifying the root cause of the reported issues
• Develop and implement moderately complex test plans and test cases
• Participate in special or customer-specific projects as assigned and implement Quality Assurance efforts
• Propose improvements
• Report to QA team leader
• Report to Country Manager
• Work closely with the customer for identifying and resolving service gaps
• Education in Computer Science and Informatics or related
• Good knowledge in Quality Assurance and Control
• Understanding of DB theory, algorithms, etc.
• Good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
• Knowledge in programming language
• Experience in Linux/Unix environment
• Knowledge of basic shell scripting
• Ability to be productive and handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment
• Software testing technology
• Experience in telecommunication field
• Experience in PHP/JS/other scripting language
• An attractive remuneration package with a bonus system for performance
• Real opportunities for professional and personal growth
• The opportunity to work on projects in a market-leading growing company and participate in the development of world-market innovative services
• Working in an international environment of qualified professionals, with multinational mobile operators & leading industry experts
If you are interested in this offer, please send your CV (in English).