Opencode Systems is a telecommunications solutions provider, dedicated to open systems for All-G and Telco-over-Cloud mobile networks. Our patented and specialized multi-channel converged services core network technology, Network Browser & Studio, is invisible to consumers but underlies many of the mobile services they use.
Built on top of that technology, Opencode iSDP is the market leading Super Telecom Application Server (Super TAS) running hundreds of complex network applications while radically reducing time-to-market, operation cost and data center footprint.
Opencode specialized portfolio addresses key domains such as Data and IoT, Network Orchestration and Exposure, Wireless Emergency Alerts and Cell Broadcast, Location Services, Messaging, and more.
60 mobile operators in more than 50 countries worldwide rely 24/7 on Opencode.
The company is looking for highly motivated energetic person for the position of Linux System Administrator (Accоunt Engineer) helping mobile operators to launch and maintain new mobile services based on Opencode technology.
• Project Engineering (installation, integration, testing, commissioning, live activation)
• Account Engineering (live support, helpdesk, change requests, customer technical follow-up)
• Operational Support (system monitoring, heath-care, preventive maintenance, training)
• Emergency Support (first level emergency, incident reporting and follow-up, first level support includes requirement to be on-call on a 24 hours / 7 days a week basis as and when required)
• To be at customer site as and when required to provide necessary technical support.
• Ensure MOP and approval prior to implementation.
• Ensure work on-time delivery
• Ensure up-to-date and high quality documentation
• Ensure company/product documentation benefits from specific documentation and customer experience
• Work internally with project and product managers and teams
• To work in internal team’s projects of automation installation of customer platforms
• Help build, maintain strong customer relationships through kind and professional communication
• Ensure full Customer satisfaction while preserving the Company reputation
• Identify and escalate sales needs
• Pre-sales Support (upon availability participate in sales tenders, proposals and meetings)
• Ability to grow as the team grows
• Reporting to the Project Manager / Team Lead
• English is a must, second language is an advantage
• 2+ years of Computer and/or Telecom Engineering
• Very good knowledge in Linux System Administration
• Very Good DB and SQL background, MySQL administration and maintenance
• Very Good background in networking and LAN technology
• Very Good core network knowledge and expertize
• Excellent customer service skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to lead the job
• Ability to work in international environment
• Ability to learn new technology and use it
• Ability to work with schedules and deadlines
• Teamwork skills, can-do attitude, must be assertive and approachable
• Specify and improve technical procedures, in a way that customers and company can reuse and benefit
• Specify technology in a way that customers can understand
• Knowledge in Docker, Kubernetes
• Knowledge in Ansible, Puppet, Vagrant
• Knowledge in Geoserver
• An attractive remuneration package with a bonus system for performance.
• Dynamic opportunities for professional and personal growth.
• Working in an international environment of qualified professionals.
• The opportunity to work on projects in a market-leading and growing company and participate in the development of world-market innovative services.
If you are interested in this offer, please send your CV (in English).