Game-changing telecom app server
Run complex multi-channel 3G/4G/5G telecom logic and integration without hassle.
Opencode Network Browser is a next generation telecom application server. It can manage and execute hundreds of network and cloud driven services in a conventional or in a virtual network environment. Network Browser is a patented Opencode network technology allowing orchestration and delivery of network services in an undifferentiated way and across all mobile access channels. Running mobile services with Network Browser gives mobile operators the freedom and versatility to seamlessly create, deploy and manage voice, messaging and data services while achieving better user-reach in our everything-everywhere mobile world.
Telecom network technology, foundation for new operator creativity & business synergies
Opencode Network Browser and Opencode Studio is a technology bundle that translates mobile operators’ ideas and creativity into reliable subscriber services in days instead of months. Mobile operators will benefit from a harmonized network services experience across Network, IT and Marketing teams. This new network technology will increase operators’ business and operational performance while will dramatically decrease time-to-market for network services.
Example of integration:
- Supports 2G/3G/4G/5G mobile network architectures and standards
- Non-intrusive network architecture
- Hyper-language driven service execution and orchestration
- Service Brokering
- Per service state machine design
- Core Network & VAS service creation studio
- Single-logic, multi-channel delivery
- SOA Governance Control Cycle
- M2M Business driven domains and enablers
- Service and API definition
- Any-to-any service exposure
- Off-the-shelf Core gateways
- Off-the-shelf Channel gateways
- Off-the-shelf IP & Integration Gateways
- Any-to-any protocol/API translation
- Protocol access and manipulation at message and parameter level